One of the critical things that you need to consider while purchasing a pre-construction condo is that chooses the right floor plan.
The layout should be such that it meets your personal needs and also should be able to attract potential buyers.
A few tips will be mentioned below that you need to consider while purchasing –
- You need to make a deposit of a certain minimum amount upon signing the agreement.
- You can pay the remaining amount within the stipulated time that will be mentioned in the agreement.
Consider corner units
- The corner units have twice the amount of natural lights than other units. Therefore, it is an extremely attractive feature to attract buyers.
- Always consider a unit that is away from the elevator as proximity to the elevators will have frustrating noise levels.
- If you purchase a unit at the pre-construction stage, you will have the opportunity to plan accordingly.
- You can plan the closet and storage space and other spaces according to your need.
Make good use of your space
- Even a small condo if designed properly will create a dramatic effect on the prospective buyer.
- Manage the space properly; this is the best advantage of buying a condo at the pre-construction phase.